Traitement du pied bot à la naissance

Forum créé le 7/1/2003 14:05 et administré par Roger PAROT

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Skyzhay
Posté le:
29/1/2022 07:11
Sujet du message:
Zero Chill to arrive in MUT 22
Répondre            

In the past year we've Mut 22 coins witnessed exciting new music videos like Bo Knows However, we've also witnessed the return of old favorites such as Most Feared and Blitz.We could get a little bit of both in December but it's unlikely they'll choose an outcome that doesn't have the return of Zero Chill.

This thrilling Winter themed campaign is a fixture on Madden Ultimate Team for a number of years and replaced the previous Ultimate Freeze promo in MUT 18 and continuing to be a hit every year since then.Though there is no confirmation, we already have a good idea of when we can expect Zero Chill to arrive in MUT 22.

They've always leaned towards Friday morning drops for each larger promotion taking place in Madden 22 Ultimate Team as well, so it's possible that they'll kick things off this week or next.

It's likely that we'll have mut coins the program announced in a Wednesday edition of Good Morning Madden, get an official announcement with the majority of the players on next morning's Thursday edition of Good Morning Madden, and this will culminate in the announcement of the program early on Friday. That could put the first drop as early as the 3rd of December in 2021, but historically, they've waited an extra day into the month before starting the program therefore the most likely date would be to be December 10 2021.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum