Traitement du pied bot à la naissance

Forum créé le 7/1/2003 14:05 et administré par Roger PAROT

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1 2 >>
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Lacec
Posté le:
7/8/2017 15:11
Sujet du message:
Ampoule
Répondre            

Bonjour

Mon fils à un 1an (PBVE au pied droit),il porte l'attelle de Mitchell-Ponseti,
Il a prit une ampoule sur le dessus du pied au niveau de la bride d'attache du milieu,je lui ai mis un pansement effet deuxième peu mais je ne sais pas si je dois continuer à lui mettre l'attelle ou si il faut que j'attende que ça guérisse.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

DrParot
Posté le:
14/8/2017 15:36
Sujet du message:
ampoule
Répondre            
Site Internet:
http://rpparot@aol.com
Ce sont des choses qui arrivent.
Il est raisonnable de stopper l'attelle quelques jours car la cicatrisation des jeunes enfants est très rapide.
Dr Parot

evesuisse
Posté le:
7/9/2017 16:12
Sujet du message:
Protection
Répondre            

Ce genre de bobos se retrouve sur les peaux fragiles et sensibles des bébés. Parfois aussi quand on change de taille de chaussures. Il existe des moyens de protéger le cou de pied. Il existe des languettes anti-pression de chez c-pro direct en silicone. L'autre alternative est un disque de peau de mouton naturelle (coupé dans une semelle de chaussure du cordonnier). Mettre le disque sous la sangle, avec les poils vers la peau ( c'est très efficace). Une troisième option, quand on n'a ni l'un ni l'autre sous la main, est le disque à démaquiller. Sur le site FB pied bot méthode Ponseti, nous avons un ensemble de trucs et astuces pour empêcher ces désagréments et les soigner. 

loppas
Posté le:
10/3/2022 19:04
Sujet du message:
asian bride
Répondre            

Asian countries are very developing countries with smart people and beautiful girls. It was with this in mind that I started looking for an asian bride with whom I would be interested in communicating. Asian girls, as far as I am concerned, are very sociable and fun. Then, on the advice of a friend, I turned to these guys for help. At first I had a lot of questions, the answers to which were difficult to give, because I did not really believe in it all. But now I can confidently recommend these guys to you, they won't let you down. 

karkz
Posté le:
30/4/2022 20:39
Sujet du message:
argentina women
Répondre            

Are you a man interested in argentina women? If you're a football fan, you'll probably want to know more about this amazing country's women. This team has won several World Cups, and is known throughout the women's game as "La Albiceleste." Despite its modest origins, the team has grown into a world force, averaging more than 20 goals per match. 

kassa
Posté le:
1/5/2022 10:54
Sujet du message:
buy a wife
Répondre            

A mail order bride service, or mail order bride, is a business where people from different countries can meet and marry. Whether it is a Russian bride or a Mexican mail order bride, you can find love and marriage in the most unexpected places. The Internet has allowed people to buy a wife from any country in the world and meet her without ever leaving their homes. This process can cost between $12,000 and $35,000, depending on the country. The money is paid to the girl's family and to the agency who sets up the logistics. 

shara123
Posté le:
19/7/2022 03:53
Sujet du message:
Thanks post
Répondre            

subway surfers is a game where you control your character as they ride the subway. It's a simple game that has been around for a long time. Many people enjoy it. It's easy to learn and play, and you can pass time while commuting.
There are many different versions of the game, but they all have the same goal: to ride the subway as far as possible. The player controls their character by tapping the screen in order to make them move forward. This works like riding a bike: you have to keep your balance and avoid obstacles.

deadpixeltest
Posté le:
27/9/2022 11:10
Sujet du message:
How to Fix Dead Pixels on Android Phone?
Répondre            

Whether it's on your laptop, desktop display, or smartphone, a dead pixel may be a major headache. Fortunately, there are methods you may usually use to restore that dead pixel back to life, even though it's not the best indication of the health of the monitor. Read this article to know how to fix dead pixels on android phones.

herryylauu
Posté le:
28/9/2022 10:08
Sujet du message:
aaa
Répondre            

This is a simple and easy to use landscape paperback book mockup. It includes a background image and a title page five nights at freddy's, as well as a spine and a cover. 

robertusa0106
Posté le:
25/10/2022 09:43
Sujet du message:
good
Répondre            

wow, I went crazy reading your post, it's very good and informative. and if you have free time then I invite you to play the game smash karts with me. 

hennysmath
Posté le:
8/12/2022 05:06
Sujet du message:
thanks
Répondre            

This is my first time visiting heardle this website and found it really helpful for me. I didn't think it was really that great! 

trackwordy
Posté le:
15/12/2022 02:46
Sujet du message:
great
Répondre            

dinosaur game is a replica of the hidden Chrome browser game that appears when there is no internet. Press the "space bar" key to start. Make the dinosaur jump by using the "space bar" key or the "up arrow" key, and make it duck by using the "down arrow" key. 

hitop1
Posté le:
8/1/2023 20:18
Sujet du message:
Stromectol en ligne
Répondre            

Salut mon pote. Je vois que tu souffres du coronavirus. Ma famille en a souffert et je comprends votre expérience. Je conseille Stromectol 12 mg http://psychologues-psychologie.net/images/pages/covfr.html d'une pharmacie en ligne en qui vous avez confiance. 

EllieHeyne
Posté le:
18/1/2023 12:00
Sujet du message:
hamzamaq
Répondre            
Email:
vigitab253@ukbob.com

Animation source is found and approved for the use of the offers. The joys of the https://gas-stationsnearme.com/ are implied for the things. Its impact is held for the depth and all joys for the approval of the cited material for the things. Very Happy 

emmausa
Posté le:
14/2/2023 05:13
Sujet du message:
good
Répondre            

Vous devriez l'emmener à l'hôpital pour faire vérifier ses pieds car les dommages internes ne peuvent pas être vus à l'œil nu. contexto game 

parasthackral
Posté le:
20/2/2023 11:14
Sujet du message:
Subscribe to Newsletters to Receive Coup
Répondre            

In just three easy steps, BalenaEtcher promises to burning system images to SD cards and portable media flawlessly. balenaetcher website ffh4x website 

parasthackral
Posté le:
20/2/2023 11:16
Sujet du message:
PGSharp is a free Android software that
Répondre            

A free Android app called PGSharp website lets you change where your Pokémon GO GPS is. aniyomi website 

sunnyballoon
Posté le:
6/3/2023 08:08
Sujet du message:
great
Répondre            

word hurdle is an excellent ready you to educate your brain as well as unwind completely totally free. In word hurdle, you will experience various sensations that you never ever have in the past. This game is a guess, you can produce any word you desire. If the word is right, you will win. 

danidream
Posté le:
6/3/2023 16:24
Sujet du message:
always on spot
Répondre            

your answer is always on spot 

mentalagetest
Posté le:
31/3/2023 11:03
Sujet du message:
Mental Age Scale
Répondre            

Hey there, it is great content. Very interesting, good job, and thanks for sharing. It's important to note that mental age is not a definitive measure of intelligence, but rather a relative measure of cognitive abilities. It can be influenced by factors such as education, experience, and cultural background. Visit this profile to know more about Mental age scale.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1 2 >>

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum