Traitement du pied bot à la naissance

Forum créé le 7/1/2003 14:05 et administré par Roger PAROT

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
sakura698
Posté le:
19/12/2019 06:34
Sujet du message:
before he heads to his first All-Star ga
Répondre            

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Zaza Pachulia Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Irving connected from beyond the arc with 27.2 seconds remaining, and Cleveland went on to a 93-89 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. The Cavaliers have won four in a row for the first time since an eight-game streak in March 2010, not long before James departed for Miami. "Its been fun," said Irving, who was drafted by Cleveland with the No. 1 pick in 2011. "Four in a row -- this is the first time in my career. Its a big step." Tristan Thompson scored 14 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter for Cleveland, overpowering Detroits vaunted front line as the Cavs rallied from a 10-point deficit in the final period. The Pistons had their three-game winning streak snapped. Andre Drummond had 16 points and 17 rebounds for the Pistons, but he didnt do much in the fourth quarter, when Thompson took control inside. Cleveland led by one in the final minute when Irving made his big 3-pointer as the shot clock expired to put the Cavs ahead 89-85. Cleveland beat the Pistons for the first time in eight meetings. Detroit was playing its second game under interim coach John Loyer after Maurice Cheeks was fired Sunday, and this was a repeat of the problems the Pistons have had all season at home. Detroit has lost six games at The Palace when leading after three quarters. "We didnt guard as well as we did in the first three quarters," Loyer said. "They dominated the boards down the stretch. They got too many second shots. When you lead for 46 minutes, you expect to win the game." It was 76-66 in the fourth when the Cavaliers cut into the lead with an 8-0 run capped by Thompsons dunk off a nice pass from Irving. Detroit tried to hold on, but Irving made two free throws with 2:06 remaining, giving Cleveland its first lead of the game at 82-81. Josh Smith spun to the basket for a dunk to put the Pistons back ahead, but Thompson came up with an offensive rebound and dunked to put the Cavs up 84-83. After Smith missed inside, a put-back dunk by Thompson at the other end made it 86-83. Kyle Singler cut Clevelands lead to one when he made two free throws with 51.4 seconds left, but with the Cavaliers next possession seemingly going nowhere, Irving found enough space to make his second 3-pointer of the game -- and Detroit never recovered. "Ive got to be better down the stretch and make that final box-out -- thats what got them going," Drummond said. "When Thompson got that put-back, and Kyrie hit that big 3 down the stretch, too, Ive got to put that on my shoulders. Thats on me." Irving finished with 23 points. Thompson had seven of his 15 rebounds in the fourth quarter. With so much mediocrity in the Eastern Conference this season, hardly anyone is really out of the playoff race. Detroit trails Charlotte by a half-game for the eighth and final post-season spot. Cleveland is three back of the Bobcats. "It was a big game for us -- especially the last game before the All-Star break," Thompson said. "A lot of teams come out thinking about the beach and being on vacation, but for us, we wanted to finish out the week strong." Drummond had 10 offensive rebounds, but the Pistons poor outside shooting finally caught up to them. Detroit went 9 for 38 outside the paint, including 4 of 23 from 3-point range. Rodney Stuckey was limited to 12 minutes for Detroit because of dizziness, and Cleveland was without Anderson Varejao, who sat out a second straight game with a sore back. NOTES: Rookie Anthony Bennett, who had his first career double-double on Tuesday in a win over Sacramento, scored only two points against Detroit. ... Drummond had only two points and two rebounds in the fourth quarter. Jacob Evans Jersey . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Monta Ellis Jersey .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/919o-rudy-larusso-jersey-warriors.html . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night.NEW YORK -- Step by step, the improving New York Mets are building momentum for the second half. Chris Young and rookie Eric Campbell delivered big hits off the bench in the late innings to rally New York past the Miami Marlins 5-4 on Saturday. Youngs pinch-hit, two-run homer off Bryan Morris tied it at 4 in the seventh. Campbell came through with a pinch-hit single in the eighth to put the Mets ahead. "That might be the biggest win of the year right there for us," manager Terry Collins said. Daisuke Matsuzaka struck out 10 in six innings and New York (44-50) executed a perfect suicide squeeze, moving to 7-2 on a 10-game homestand that leads into the All-Star break. Christian Yelich homered for the Marlins, who have lost four of five. With two outs in the eighth, Travis dArnaud doubled off left-hander Mike Dunn (7-5). Campbell batted for Kirk Nieuwenhuis and poked a soft single into centre to give the Mets their first lead. "I just didnt execute the pitch: 3-2 slider," Dunn said. "Left it over the plate. Pretty much the only bad slider I threw all inning." Vic Black (2-2) worked a scoreless inning, and Jenrry Mejia got three quick outs for his 10th save. It is the third time the Mets have won seven games on a homestand at Citi Field, which opened in 2009. All-Star second baseman Daniel Murphy stretched high for a leaping grab that kept the game tied in the top of the eighth, eliciting a roar not heard very often at Citi Field lately. Many in the festive crowd of 35,283 stayed for a postgame concert by Huey Lewis and the News. "I still cant believe I saw that," dArnaud said. "He could dunk, I think, with how high he jumped." With his days in the rotation probably numbered, as long as Jonathon Niese comes out of the All-Star break healthy, Matsuzaka had his fourth career double-digit strikeout game. The other three came with Boston in 2007, his first season in the majors. "My slider was really good today, which contributed to those strikeouts, but I would rather have gone deeper in the game," Matsuzaka said through a translator. Marlins starter Tom Koehler, pitching about 12 miles from his New Rochelle hometown, tossed two-hit ball into the seventh and left with a 4-2 lead after a one-out walk to No. 8 batter Ruben Tejada. Young was batting .195 before launching Morris first pitch intoo the left-field stands for his second career pinch-hit homer. Nate Thurmond Jersey. The other came on June 27, 2012, with Arizona against Atlanta. "Never have I given up. I always realized how many games are left, how much is still possible," said Young, in his first season with the Mets after signing a $7.25 million, one-year contract. "The games ahead have nothing to do with the games that are past." Morris hadnt allowed an earned run in 21 1-3 innings over 17 games with Miami since arriving from Pittsburgh on June 1 -- the longest consecutive innings streak without yielding an earned run to begin a Marlins career. "Stroke of lightning that C.Y. dropped on em right there," Murphy said. Garrett Jones and Marcell Ozuna hit consecutive RBI doubles in the sixth off Matsuzaka to put Miami ahead 4-2. Adeiny Hechavarria hit a leadoff double in the Marlins third and scored when third baseman David Wright made an error on Donovan Solanos RBI grounder. With two on, Matsuzaka limited the damage by striking out slumping slugger Giancarlo Stanton and Casey McGehee on sliders. Yelichs solo shot in the fifth cleared the right-centre fence near the 390-foot sign. It was only the third home run this season off Matsuzaka, who has thrown 71 innings. New York tied it 2-all in the bottom half after Yelich was slow to get back on Nieuwenhuis double at the left-field wall. Juan Lagares had an RBI groundout, and Nieuwenhuis dashed home on Tejadas suicide squeeze. "That was one we shouldve been able to lock down," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "Weve had some struggles holding down a lead late in the game." NOTES: Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez was added to the NL All-Star roster as a replacement for injured Washington pitcher Jordan Zimmermann. ... Collins said he might rest Murphy on Sunday before he heads to his first All-Star game. Campbell would probably start at second. ... RHP Bartolo Colon will start for the Mets in San Diego after the break. RHP Dillon Gee will be ready for that series but the team isnt counting on Niese (shoulder) that weekend, Collins said. Niese plans to throw Sunday and the Mets will wait to see how hes feeling before scheduling his return from the disabled list. ... New York rookie Jacob deGrom (2-5, 3.38 ERA) starts the series finale Sunday against LHP Brad Hand (0-1, 5.09). ' ' ' 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum