le forum test de Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par aide@francite.net tony

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ameliawilliams0
Posté le:
21/1/2020 23:07
Sujet du message:
Outlook Send Receive Error
Répondre            
Email:
miawilliamss010@gmail.com
Site Internet:
http://comofficesetup.com/blog/how-to-fix-outlook-send-receive-error/
Outlook Send Receive Error

The outlook send receive erroris normal to adaptations 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. Most usually, this blunder is seen when clients attempt to send or get messages after some interior changes have been made to Outlook settings or conventions. These progressions could be made naturally after certain working framework updates or physically by accidental clients who didn't have the foggiest idea what they were getting into. Especially concerning incorrectly break settings of the server, the genuine reason behind blunder 0x8004210a in MS-Outlook is the wrong treatment of record settings essentially SSL layer confirmation, port number, and other significant settings.

To give a little portrayal of Outlook break settings and why they are basic, Outlook utilizes a stipulated time to finish the email send-get activity. At whatever point a total email (alongside connections) can't be sent or got inside the set time interim, mistake 0x8004210a is tossed. Presently there could be more than one reasons prompting the expiry of this stipulated time interim before the send-get activity can be finished including mistakenly doled out messaging conventions, obstacle from the antivirus program, jumbled firewall settings, and so forth. In this way, whenever confronted with such a mistake, redressing the how to solve outlook send receive error profile settings ought to be the spot to begin.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum